HipHop - 5 Top Tips
- Hydrate! Hip Hop classes are very hard work. You must make sure you bring a full water bottle.
- Wear the right shoes. We do lots of jumping and bouncing so be sure to wear running shoes/sneakers with soft springy bases and support for your feet.
- Be kind to yourself. You’re learning, you’ll make mistakes – that’s ok! You’re on a journey, take your time.
- Tie your hair up. We have a lot of head movements as well doing tricks & floorwork so if you have long hair, make sure it’s tied back for HipHop.
- Arrive with plenty of time before the class starts. There’s a saying in the dance world “If you’re on time, you’re late.”
Trial a HipHop class for two weeks https://lakestheatrearts.com/products/two-week-trial