5 Things You Need To Know Before Your First Drama Class
- Stay positive and think positive. Tell yourself you will enjoy your first acting class and it will be a great experience.
- Be prepared to try new things. it is important that you have experienced feeling uncomfortable, angry or sad.
- Be ready to express your emotions. Becoming an actor relies on your knowledge of emotions and experience to portray them realistically.
- Be prepared to make mistakes. Making mistakes is an integral part of the learning process and it’s expected. If you always expect to do everything perfectly all the time you will end up feeling like you have failed and that will take away anything positive. Be ready to make mistakes and don’t worry about it.
- Become as comfortable as possible with your own voice. Your voice is an essential tool and you will learn how to use it well.
Trial a Drama Class for 2 weeks: https://lakestheatrearts.com/products/two-week-trial
Get In Touch: https://lakestheatrearts.com/pages/get-in-touch-1